Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Why Wait Challenge!

Why Wait 'till January?  Let's start now!

I'm not waiting until January to work on my fitness and nuttirtion goals!  I've actually already started!  I'm putting today a challenge to fight the holiday weight gain!  I committed to this a few years ago and lost 9 lbs between Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'm determined to do it again!  

So why not join me?  We've got 3 amazing Challenge packs on sale till the 30th!  Pick 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme or Cize then add you favorite flavors (or flavors) of Shakeology and let's do this together!  I'm starting Monday, November 30th and with Beachbody's new On Demand (BOD) you can get started even if your package don't arrive on time!  

What?  Yep!  Just stream the workout from you laptop, desktop, tablet, computer or smart tv or even your Roku box or Kindle Fire Stick!  Coming soon to Apple TV's latest device as well!

21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme include a rotation of 7 different daily 30 minute workouts done in a 3 week period and come with a complete nutrition guide and our portion control containers and you even wine and chocolate are factored in!  Plus you get a free insulated lunch bag! There are modifiers in each of these workouts!  When you finish your round and submit your results you also earn a free T-shirt! 

Don't like to lift?  Well then Dance with Cize!  Shaun T takes you through a 30-40 minute dance class and breaks down the choreography so even I can get the steps then you do the dance 3 times through at the end of it!  You'll know every song and I guarantee you will channel your inner Beyonce!  This month we are also including our portion control container and meal plan!  Submit your results and receive a pair of Cize knee socks!  

Not only do you get fitness & nutrition but you get me as your free coach to help motivate and support you! I'll be in the trenches with you, because I'll be doing Cize with a few Fix workouts through in during the week and I"m so excited to have you doing it with me!  Plus I will have a private group so you can surround yourself with like minded individuals who will be having the same highs and lows as you will!  

Both of these programs have been on sale a lot this past year and there's no telling if they will be again anytime in the first half of 2016!  Remember you have a 30 day end of the bag money back guarantee on Shakeology and the workout if you don't like them, so really what do you have to lose?

Please fill out the form below or if you're ready to jump in click the link to order the program of your choice! 




Fill out my online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment