Monday, September 28, 2015


Failure is an option!


I love this quote by J.K. Rowling!  Someone who knows a lot about failure...and success!  It's not always easy to admit to yourself that you've failed at something.  I don't know I guess at my age I come to expect it.  Instead of seeing it as a negative (well, almost always) I try to look at the positives of the situation and I try to ask myself "what have you learned from this?"

We all fail!  The key is to keep re-engineering it until you get a result that far exceeds your expectation! How can you do that?  How about forming a mini think tank with like minded people for starters.  Ask if they've tried the same things and failed or succeeded. If they were successful then figure out what was the missing link or the flaw in your plan.  

Another thing that's great to try is have a test group! Gather your family and friends who meet the parameters of who you want to target.  Give them your best pitch and find out what they loved and hated about it and what you can change to make it better! 

What works for me has been to be your own spokes person.  Live what you love and show the world what it's done for you.  There will be those who will be jealous or annoyed but do not let them deter you from your dreams!  When you do what you love you'll never have to work another day in your life they say. 

I've been building, and rebuilding my Beachbody Coaching business since 2007.  It took me a few years to even believe in myself.  I thought in the beginning that I needed to be at the end of my journey in order to be successful at it.  Well, I was wrong!  There was so many people out there who were waiting to hear my story!  Just by posting everyday about how I didn't want to get up and do my morning workout because my joint were killing me from my Sjogren's Syndrome but I got up and pushed through and felt so much better when I was done.  I'd check my social media sites and see that I was able to inspire other people with auto-immune issues to get up and move and people who were in great shape but having a bad day tell me that I inspired them to get up and move because they had no excuse is exactly why I do what I do! 

Now as my team is growing I have all ages, male and female.  Some that have health issues and some that don't and we all bring something to the table and we all lift each other up when we are on the bring of failure.

It doesn't matter what you enjoy just keep doing it! Someone out there is waiting to be inspired by your story, even if failure is a big part of it! 


1 comment: