Tuesday, September 1, 2015

About Me

My name is Michelle Ragazzo. I'm a mid-lifer with two young adults who are still at home although I hardly see them!  When I started my Beachbody Journey in 2006 I weighed 323 pounds.  It took a picture of myself at a Bon Jovi concert to really realize how out of control my life had become.  

I say life because I wasn't over-eating just because I liked to eat I was over eating because I was depressed and not happy with where my life was headed!  I was coming out of an emotionally abusive marriage.  I agreed to leave my new home, my friends and college so the kids could be near their father who I was still emotionally and financially attached to.

I was on the old Beachbody Boards before coaching was a thing.  I found this amazing chick Melanie Bolen who offered me advice about which workouts would be a match for me and was there to support and encourage me when I thought I'd never be able to do this.







With Beachbody Programs and product's I've lost more than 70lbs and although I've been lighter than I am now, I have never backslide to where I was before.  I've done almost every workout we have in our library and I'm currently doing T25 and Cize and am having a blast!  


In 2010 I even trained and ran the New York City Marathon!  It wasn't pretty, I tore my meniscus in my left knee and finished in a whooping 8 hours 58 minutes and 35 seconds!  Making me the second to last woman to officially finish that year!  

In 2012 I was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome, an auto-immune disease.  I was also aproaching 50 at that time and made the decision that despite the pain I'm in some days I will never ever give up!  


When I decided to become a Beachbody coach my objective was not to work it as a business, but to actually get the discount on the workouts and supplements I loved so much and at the time was completely out of my price range!  Funny, I  didn't have the confidence back then to work my business as a business but it was one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself. I wasn't even living from paycheck to paycheck.  I'd get on a Friday and be broke on a Saturday.  Now I've gone from surviving to thriving!  I can do more than pay my bills and put food on my table, I can take the kids out to eat and even go on an adventure or two every year!

My main goal as a Team Beachbody coach is to prove to you, no matter what your circumstances are you too can live an amazing life!  I want to help you realize that everything you need is already inside you waiting for you to believe it!  

So instead of selling or recruiting you I'd love for you to join me and do it with me!  It doesn't matter if you have 5 pounds or 100 pounds to lose, I'll be with you every step of the way and help give you back the confidence you lost so you can pay it forward and inspire others! 

If you feel like our values align then please leave a comment below or hit the join tab and let me help show you how amazing and beautiful you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment